1. Find out who you are.
2. Define your purpose, goals & mission.
3. Get off the couch & get a coach.
4. Believe in the power of you!
5. Limit screen time; increase network time.
6. Say goodbye to negative people; hello to positive.
7. Mingle with people that help you grow & move you closer to your goals.
8. Write your list of things to do in the evening .
9. Define & write down tasks before turning on all electronic communication devices!
10. Complete the hard tasks early in your day.
11. Work in 10, 20 or 30 minute blocks to utilise your time well.
12. Use a timer to regulate your time & keep you accountable.
13. Check e-mail boxes while you eat lunch in the fresh air & sunshine.
14. Use the last 10 minutes of lunch to walk, run...
15. Answer pressing e-mails after lunch
16. Complete 3 active tasks @ day